- Download Rkill.
- Download and install last version (trial) of Malwarebytes in each PC and run an analisys once with internet connection to get latest virus definitions
- Disconnect all PCs from the network to avoid one infected PC reinfect one cleaned PC
- Run Rkill in each PC to kill any infected process
- Run a Malwarebytes full analisys to remove all infected files
- Patch every PC with this patch to avoid new infections. This will patch some exploits used by Trickbot, but there is newer versions which use other exploits.
- At this point Emotet and Trickbot should not be in your system, but it is so smart that it could keep hidden and reborn in a few days or weeks. So…
- Review process list searching for any strange process name. (I should add some powershell script here)
- Review schedule task to review any suspicious task
- Re-run Rkill + Malwarebytes every day in some random machines for a few weeks.
- Change all passwords. Trickbot collects any password it is able to capture. Domain passwords, email passwords, browser rememberd passwords (specially bank accounts)…
- Now I have blocked .doc, .docx, .xls, xlst email attachements by default.
- I am thinking about changing jobs